Sunday, September 9, 2007

Wireless Phone Store

Ever been to the wireless phone store with your adhd kid? I have. Today. Did you know those sample phones they have on tethered lines all over the store are live? I do now. Matt called my lovely husband only lovely husband didn't answer. Then he called the cell phone number back. Lucky Matt was still playing with the phone so he was able to answer it!

And then they have the customer service computer by the door. It has a touch screen. What does that mean if you have adhd? That means you have to check it out. Press the buttons on the screen.

I'm trying to get my new phone and prevent Matt from ordering or signing up for something that we don't want/need/shouldn't be billed for.

Too much excitement in there for him. By the time I was done, I had such a headache trying to keep my eye on him and pay attention to the phone girl trying to help me so I could make sure I got only what I wanted.

No comments: